Fun with Oracle
Some database knowledge is required to understand this post…
- Q. What if your Dad loses his car keys?
- A. ‘Parent keys not found!’
- Q. What if your old girl friend spots you with your new one?
- A. ‘Duplicate value on index!’
- Q. What if the golf ball doesn’t get into the hole at all?
- A. ‘Value larger than specified precision!’
- Q. What if you try to freak out with somebody else’s girlfriend and being kicked out?
- A. ‘Insufficient privileges on the specified object!’
- Q. What if you don’t get any response from the girl next door?
- A. ‘No data found!’ or ‘ Query caused no rows retrieved!’
- Q. What if you get response from the girl next door and her Mom too?
- A. ‘SELECT INTO returns too many rows!’
- Q. What if you dial a wrong number?
- A. ‘Invalid number’ or ‘ Object doesn’t exist!’
- Q. What if you try to beat your own trumpet?
- A. ‘Object is found mutating!’
- Q. What if you are too late to office and the boss catches you?
- A. ‘Discrete transaction failed!’
- Q. What if you see ‘theatre full’ when you go to a movie?
- A. ‘Maximum number of users exceeded!’
- Q. What if you don’t get table in the lunch room?
- A. ‘System out of tablespace!’
- Q. What if you need to go on a diet?
- A. Invalid Body Size